Do you offer homeschool curriculum and instruction? Are you a co-op? If you would like to have your curriculum services included on our website, please send us your information. Please note that our curriculum providers section is intended for organizations whose main purpose is to provide classes and instruction to families educating their children at home. If you offer curriculum only (no instruction), we may add your information to one of our curriculum resources sections. If you are primarily a support group, we may add your information to our Homeschool Support Groups section.
- State Where Organization is Based
- States Served (if this is a regional or national organization) or Counties Served (if this is a local organization)
- Organization's Name
- Organization's Website URL (if any)
- Contact Information (only if no website, published)
- Brief description in third person of the services your organization offers. Include things such as: when and where you meet, classes offered, grades served, accreditation (if any), whether you are a secular or religious organization, whether you provide testing, transcripts, or report cards, and any other essential information you want others to know. Unless your services are free, we do not publish fees. (100 words or less)
- Your Name (not published)